NAMA staff are apparently getting a pay-hike, corresponding to their ‘increased workload’. The increased workload, presumably, is the ever-increasing number of bad loans.
- Cap and Dividend: A Way to Save the Climate that Can Succeed
- Put Ireland’s Natural Resources in Trust for the People
- No to Minister Rabbitte’s Plan to Sell Off the Irish People’s Wind Power to the UK
- Site Value Tax Petition to Minister Noonan
- It isn’t too late…a plea to make a decision in favour of Site Value Tax
bad-bank bail-out banking crisis, banks bond market commons credit-default-swaps crisis currency currency vlaue debt debt issues, deficit deflation ECB EMU EU eurozone fossil-energy Germany global IMF inflation Ireland land-rent land-value-tax local LVT MMT monetary-reform money money-creation mortgages NAMA News property public sector recapitalisation reform rescue stimulus UK unemployment US Videos