Is the success of ‘Occupy Wall Street’ just wishful thinking on behalf of weary commentators. See this assessment of the initiative by Mark Engler in the Energy Bulletin. We Irish might well watch developments and perhaps, learn something useful.
- Cap and Dividend: A Way to Save the Climate that Can Succeed
- Put Ireland’s Natural Resources in Trust for the People
- No to Minister Rabbitte’s Plan to Sell Off the Irish People’s Wind Power to the UK
- Site Value Tax Petition to Minister Noonan
- It isn’t too late…a plea to make a decision in favour of Site Value Tax
bad-bank bail-out banking crisis, banks bond market commons credit-default-swaps crisis currency currency vlaue debt debt issues, deficit deflation ECB EMU EU eurozone fossil-energy Germany global IMF inflation Ireland land-rent land-value-tax local LVT MMT monetary-reform money money-creation mortgages NAMA News property public sector recapitalisation reform rescue stimulus UK unemployment US Videos